Monday, February 8, 2010

...Who Dat & Swarovski Crystals...

I have to admit that I was torn between which team to root for..Colts or Saints?! My friends convinced me to root for the underdogs and our neighbors in the dirty south..the Saints! I was recently in NOLA and in Miami (yall have a ridiculously great nightlife) and I can only imagine how bad ass the party was last night! I was there in spirit..with my hand in the air.. shaking my hips side to side..with that UE swagger..chanting "who dat, baby heey!" jajaj.

Queen Latifah? Seriously? jaja I coulda sang that song and not been so flat.. I would have atleast sung that song with energy! Oh..and I'm sorry Carrie Underwood...I heart you, but seriously? My ears were hurting for a while after her yelling the national anthem because that was not singing.. that was hollering. Just sayin'. jaja FINALLY, they got it right with the WHO !!! AMAZING... great music..ofcourse the special effects help make their performance that much more spectacular. Two thumbs up. I was a little bit upset with the commercials this year! I liked the Simpsons Coca Cola commercial...and this one about Etrade jaja...




PS did yall see Kell on Earth tonight? Can someone hook me up with an internship there? I work best under pressure =) ...I am concerned with her assistant wearing dresses or bondage gear (in public jajaj)..As a viewer it makes me feel uncomfortable. To each his own. OH what about that guy that swallowed a Swarovski crystal?! jajaja.. Have you heard that saying from Ralph Wiggum in the Simpsons.. "Corn? When did I eat corn?" jaja..well how fun would it be to say "Swarovski? When did I eat Swarovski cyrstals?" jajaj

1 comment: